Sign Your Child Up for a Week of Fun, Friends and New Memories!
Parents — give yourselves a hand. You’re packing their lunches, hanging their artwork up on the fridge, and making sure your kids don’t get too much screen time. Now, give yourselves a break. Having them home 24/7 over the summer can be draining when your work life doesn’t get a summer vacation.
Let Atlanta Kick keep them active in our summer camp!
Your kiddos will have a blast at our fun camps with daily structured activities designed to engage their bodies and minds. Our friendly camp teachers will make sure your child spends a week of their summer making new friends and memories. Here’s some of the activities campers will participate in:
- Play games like the floor is lava, dodgeball and Ninja bowling
- Ninja warrior obstacle course
- NERF games
- Crafts and coloring
- Nature walks on Path 400
- Learn how to deal with a bully
- And much more!
Age: Youth 4+
Time: 9:30am – 2:30pm
What to Bring: water bottle, lunch and a snack every day
We handle the rest! Check out our current camp dates in the option menu below.
- If you cancel more than 3 weeks in advance, we will refund 90% of your payment.
- If you need to cancel and it’s 3 weeks (or less) from the start of camp, the payment is non-refundable, but we can transfer the payment for future events or one of our other programs.
The health and safety of our campers and staff are our top priority. Here’s how we are keeping your children safe at our summer camps:
- Following all state guidelines for camp
- Limiting camp sizes
- Using a detailed list of cleaning procedures and social distancing requirements
Atlanta Kick has been so warm and welcoming. From the attentiveness to our questions to the subtle touches like sending handwritten notes in the mail really mean a lot to us and our son.
I love AK! I’m so glad my roommate introduced me to the studio. Currently doing kickboxing and Ariel silk here, absolutely love the instructors. Paula is patience and informative, thumbs up for the management team too!
Just want to say thank you to John and the Atlanta Kick team for ecouraging our son and helping him overcome his fears. You are very patient motivators. Thank you very much!
Love this place!! It’s great for my 5 yr old son! They have been teaching him about discipline, respect, and teamwork! I can also bring my 2 yr old daughter, they have a great play area for her. Thank you AK!!